ANTIGONOS' BRAIN

Your Brain is Green
Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance. You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver. You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns. You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Suppose the Next Step is an iWallet Full of iMoney...



Nate Beeler
Washington Examiner
Jan 31, 2010

To be honest, I didn't think of "feminine hygiene products" since a different term entirely is used in British English, and anyway, I'm so far past the time when I needed such stuff, it has pretty much slipped my mind.

But I do wonder about the possible confusion between iPOD and iPAD. In certain accents, the words sound almost the same.

For the time being, the iPad is eminently resistable [just as I don't have an iPhone, either]. But my 160 GB iPod Classic is nearly full, and if the iPod Touch gets a bigger memory, I might think about getting one...

No comments: