ANTIGONOS' BRAIN

Your Brain is Green
Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance. You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver. You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns. You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Iraq's Archeological Treasures and My IPod

Two articles, one in the NY Review of Books, and the other in the The Wall Street Journal, seem to take different views on the subject. It would be nice to know which is actually correct. And then one begins to wonder how much of what we "really" know about this entire part of the Middle East, Iran included, is correct. The Clown of Tehran now claims to have 6000 centrifuges working.

I sat at home for two months with a broken left wrist, unable to do anything (because I'm left-handed) more complicated than push buttons on the TV remote control. After the first week, I stopped pushing. Thank God for my iPod, which doesn't reduce everything to a 30 second sound bite or repeat itself every hour. I listened to the entire Ring Cycle. I listened to a number of audiobooks, and watched the lemon tree that stands next to the path from the front gate while listening to baroque and early music concerts...

Now I'm back to "normal", whatever that is, and I'm taking my ulcer medication again...

No comments: