ANTIGONOS' BRAIN

Your Brain is Green
Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance. You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver. You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns. You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Vindicated, Unfortunately!

I wrote this on November 8th, 2008. Alas, the midterms have turned out as I predicted. Quite a few other things have come to pass as I expected as well.

Just give me a gaudy turban and a crystal ball....

Now, what will happen in 2012? I'll let you know as soon as my demons inform me, but before I start with the pentacles and incantations, I want to let the election dust settle a bit

No comments: